Wednesday, April 26, 2017

warm day

Warm Christmas!Merry Christmas to all those lovely person,cheap jerseys, and my pet rabbit,xiaomai.No snow,but still romantic!
Take safety to family with two fruits.Thank those students who gave me fruits.A bit ashamed to think about that I even can't remember some students' name after half a year,which is my first year not paying much affection.So I added two classes to thank them today,maybe they don't think it good.
This morning,I made the rabbit's clothes smaller,and I imagine making the rabbit more lovely with it on.
It should be the quietest Christmas Eve in the past several years.No partners around son to spend such an evening besides xiaomai.So we planned to shop lots of delicious food.Son to buy small snacks,I to buy bigger snacks,husband to buy fruit. No dinner,just stay together.Son said that he would finish homework as quickily as he could.Yeah,eating is always the most important for him.We four,cheap snapback hats, will have a warm evening,even warmer than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment