Wednesday, April 26, 2017

love u,Friday

What to expect,maybe only weekends and holidays.Then Friday feels so lovely.Wish nothing outside to disturb me.However,fake oakley sunglasses, an old classmate informed me to get together with the other three ones in the same town.Not knowing why I would be such a boring and lazy person,maybe one day separate from such a world.I actually know the season that nobody makes me interested.Even hate to see terrible faces more,close eyes and ears,the awful thing for me to accept false words.I know such is the society,like playing a game,however I didn't like games since young.
As long as those that are true or sincere,I would like to accept,no matter how bitter it is,or how seriously it would hurt me.I know I am slowly out of the gameworld,living in my own world.
Although such is my thought,I still have to face all these,telling myself to be myself,never doubt and believe myself.wholesale jerseys, Maybe it's a procedure of being maturer for me,full of suffers and troubles.
Go home and I will forget all those faces and noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment