Thursday, April 13, 2017

A dream of the boy who I love

The sun is shining brightly and birds sing and flowers give forth their fragrance. Everything seems to be very beautiful. Then I came across the boy who I have loved for five years. He had a sunshine smile and then he came to me. I was so happy and he invited me to sit on the backseat of his bicycle. I looked the sight of his back and couldn't help to hug him in his waist and put my face on his back.
He rid through a wheat field,fake oakley sunglasses, I could see the wheat sways in the wind. Then I looked up to the sky and saw the clouds floating. I reached for the wind and smiled like a child. He turned around and saw me in a spoiling eyes.
At that time you let me die that is possible. But life always change. A girl showed up and took him. He left me without hesitation. I knew that the girl is his girlfriend, and I had no choice but to watch them to go father and father away.
When I waked up that morning, I felt joyful and sorrowful at the same time. I couldn't return to God for a long time. In a moment, I even wanted that how good if I can be in the dream forever. That was the first time I dreamed of him, even the end was not very good.
He is a kind person, wholesale jerseys, and he should have a good girlfriend, I know that and I always know that. Maybe I still love him now, for I always try to find a boy who has a sunny smile and likes talking, of course, sometimes play tricks on me. And if I get angry, he will try his best to make me feel happy. But I will never come across a boy who likes him.

No comments:

Post a Comment