Thursday, April 13, 2017

A Car Accident

When I was 14 years old, once I went to my friend's home and enjoyed a wonderful time. On my way home, I seemed to hear someone calling. I turned around and found a strange man. I asserted he might get the wrong person, hence I moved on. And about 10 minutes later, I heard a loud crash. A red Mazar car screeched to a halt with grinding brakes. I caught sight of a man lying down in the pool of blood on the road. Immediately I realized the seriousness of the accident. I called the police and the ambulance. When I went to the man, I recognized him. He was the man who had mistaken me. That was the first time I felt the shock of death. Standing by the road, lost in thought for a long time,cheap mlb hats, I realized the brevity of life. Sometimes I will think what if I die tomorrow? What would I do? Frankly speaking, I am scared of death.Life is a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get. Therefore, the best way to live is to consider everyday as your last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment