Sunday, April 16, 2017

My best teacher

The best teacher I have ever met was my Chinese teacher in my senior high school. She's a plump cheerful woman and not very tall.
The reasons why I think she is the best teacher are as follows: First of all, she is an experienced teacher and she has a wide range of knowledge. Besides, she is a respectable teacher who always abides by professional ethics. What's more, cheap nfl hats, as the head teacher of our class she is not only in charge of our studies but also takes care of our daily life. She is not merely our teacher but a helpful friend. When we are in trouble, she is always the first one to do a favor. Almost everyone in our class is proud of being her student.
Even if I have graduated from senior high school more than a year, I still keep in touch with her and when I encounter problems I always turn to her for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment