Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Rich in heart,then no loneliness.

While being older,cheap mlb hats, the feeling of loneliness gets weaker.It's so fair for all to suffer getting old and accept to die.
When we were young,even if we hadn't known about fears and joy,we couldn't let people around leave us.It's really a nice time to get so many people with us together,the sense of safety.Not knowing whether heart world can be smaller,there's nobody else there besides my two families.No matter what bad new news or good news from other people,I seem to hear nothing happened.And nothing else can excite me.Maybe just like a woodman.One of my thinking terrible is someone will come to my home,don't like to try to find topics or say false words.I think I will never fear loneliness,even if my old ages.Yeah,learn to enjoy it,as long as I have a rich heart.To have a rich hear,with fewer people around isbetter than an empty heart,with many around.
Time is passing so quickily,how I wish it can walk slowly!I like such days and everything that family bring me.
Seeing son growing up,to be older with husband together,which should be the happiest thing for me.Husband said his heart had already been full of family,cheap oakley sunglasses, nothing else can squeeze in.In fact,I am the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment