Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Dragon boat festival again

In previous years, when it comes to the  Dragon Boat Festival, it is usually wet and rainy. This one is different. wholesale jerseys, The sky is so blue and the temperature is mild. Not so hot and not so cool, just in the range that I can stand for.


This special festival recalls us rice dumplings. I was quite exited to long for its unique taste, after a long expected night, the dawn opened the curtain that I couldn't help undressing some of their wrapped bamboo leaves. That slight fragrance revealed from a mixed combination of leaves and glutinous rice always let me feel extremely appetitive.

I thought rice dumplings were the standard of this festival. Years later, I found it was not the case as I assumed. They are sold in super markets, restaurants, cheap mlb hatsvendors who serve breakfast all year round. Thus it alters  my cognition of their existence. But I still love the taste made from home. That really reminds me of the childhood with happiness.

There are many kinds of ways for a rice dumpling making and also various of stuffings. While I prefer the pure rice made without any stuffing to any other style. It would be okay if there are some red dates or red beans added. Simplicity is the lifestyle I pursue as what I exactly ask for life.

The same as always. Many guys are with their families and friends going around to visit. Most ones do not have much time on account of work which occupies most of their life. Holidays are just that right to offer us some leisure to have fun. Whatever we do and wherever we go, cheap nfl jerseyswe are deserved to what we engage in.

Have fun in the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment